Saturday, February 25, 2012

Life in Photos

Here are some pictures from the last couple months....life has been busy and full of changes recently, but oh so sweet. LOVE getting to spend most of my time with my daughters and their internaitonal friends, as well as my "adopted family."

Clinging to this Truth: "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
-Ps. 33:8

Fun night of bowling with international friends and my daughter :)


Seoguen cooked a Korean dinner for my "adopted family!" All eleven of them!!



 My daughter Emna helping out at an international event...holding the sweet baby!


 I am tellin' ya what...this has got to be one of my greatest purchases ever...use it at least three nights a week! It even has a steamer for veggies and meat on top while it cooks the rice. Great for having my Korean friends for dinner as well!


 My daughter's 23rd birthday!!! She is older then me...crazzzzy.



LOVE making pesto!! I think I have finally perfected my recipe too!

Emna is in the kitchen! She cooked this DELICIOUS Tunisian meal for a dozen of us!! So fun. And yes that is a pot on my kitchen floor in the corner...we ran out of room on the stove, so the potatoes ended up on the floor!


Seoguen decided to put on my roommate's onesie...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment